Saturday, July 12, 2008

Studio time, Attempting to Camp & Having Fun!
















So, we tried to go camping on the 4th of July partly because I wanted us to do something fun and partly because our neighbors were having a party and we knew it would be very loud.  So here we are sitting on our tent.  We go it out and tried to set it up but it was an old tent of my parents and used the poles.  We had no directions for it so we decided to stay  in a cabin instead of the tent.  We were very happy  here because we got to sleep on a bed ( not the  ground) and it was very peaceful and quiet.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Holy cow!! Look how big Hannah is getting! They grow so fast and she is adorable. She looks so much like you.

Yes, I have sadly been absent from the ward this summer. I am looking forward to when school starts again and Jason will be living here permanently. Then I won't travel every weekend and miss our ward!!!

We do still need to have a date at Berkeley Bowl!