Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday & Mom's day to me!

That's right.  My birthday fell on Mother's Day this year.  It's hard to really enjoy both celebrations at the same time,  but I did celebrate and tried to do as much as possible.  Paris let me sleep in and then made some birthday waffles  and fruit salad. 

Here is my fabulous birthday cake. Carrot of course. It had pineapple, coconut and yummy icing. Thanks Lisa, it was the most delicious cake I ever had.


Here we all are after dinner, I made spaghetti and meatballs with cornbread. Lisa &  Em brought a salad and the yummy cake. Thalia decided to cover her face for the picture.
Here we all are blowing out the candles. Isadora asked if she could help me, so we did it together. It was fun to have them over and the day went pretty fast.  

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Awww shucks.... I didn't know it was your birthday on Sunday, Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a lovely Mother's Day / birthday.

PS Yum! I LOVE carrot cake, that looks scrumptious!!