Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The many words of Hannah

My little buddy, we do everything together ( even if I don't want to) The other morning when I was putting my contacts in and Hannah started pointing to her eye and said "I too, I too" I told her that this just for mom. She got mad and walked away, but came back like 2 seconds later.


Hannah loves her baby she got for Christmas and here she is laying in her baby's crib cuddling. This morning she said after only being up for 2 hours, "baby's tired, baby's tired" which translates to Hannah's tired. At first I thought that is nice that she was saying sentences, but she says that right before she goes to bed and any other time she is tired.

1 comment:

Scilley Family said...

It is so fun that kids want to help with everything. Sometimes is makes thing a little hard though. She looks so cute in the little crib for her doll.