Hannah just loves stuffed animals and here she is holding a mountain lion

Hannah is reading a book with Papa. She loves her Papa!

Happy 4th of July!

Uncle Kurt took Hannah for a ride on the 3 wheeler. She didn't know how to response to something so new and different. What's more American than going 3 wheeling?

Tunte Lindsy gave Hannah some homemade ice cream and I thinked she liked it, Can you tell?

I love this picture because it's just me and my best friend, Doggy, as well call him.

She liked to carry him around where ever she goes.

Hey doggy, look what I found! She loved that corner of Grandma and Papa's yard.

Oma ( gross Oma, or Great Grandma) loved to play with Hannah!


Hannah took a liking to Oma's kitties and wnated to take them home with her.

Oma was so generous to let us take the kitties home with us. When I dropped her off to get my hair cut, thank you Oma, we brought the kitties back to their house

Hannah has fun with her cousin Abby and loved to have someone else in the back seat with her. We went to a Kelsey Creek Farm, played on the toys, walked around and had a great time.

Isn't she sweet with this beautiful sweater on? Hi cutie!

We had fun pushing the laundry basket around the kitchen floor and even took a couple of rides in the basket

Where should we go to next doggie?

We had fun at Luther Burbank beach and park. She just loved the rocks. We sat at the water's edge and felt the waves crash into us.

We made some new friends and had a great time with the warm weather we had while there.

Hannah was still long enough for me to put in some pig tails. She ws having fun playing with all the ads from the Sunday newspaper.

look how cute those are

She loves that Ensign and was so intent on looking at the pictures

How cute is that?

Tunte Lindsy, Uncle Kurt and Oma came for dinner on Sunday and Hannah had a good time reading the ads with them all.

These fuzzy socks were fun and when I put them on her arms, she has even more fun

It was funny, watching her try to pull them off.

While I was getting dressed one morning, Hannah was sitting there with me and found my bra and started investigating this thing. She started putting it over her head so I had to capture it.
This is my first experience with uploading a movie. It is not very long, but it works and I will try to do more in later posts.
1 comment:
Your little one is so cute and my favorite picture is the one of her with the bra on!
Post a Comment