Monday, July 6, 2009

Washington, here we come

For the next two weeks, Hannah and I are going to be in Washington. My parents asked if I could watch their house, water my mom's plants, take care of their kitty, Simon, and look after my Grandma. Did I forget to mention that I am also managing my dad's business in checking emails, phone calls and keep my dad in the know. Sounds busy right? Well it is and I am also spending time with my sisters and their kids as well as keeping Hannah happy playing and engaged in activites throughout the day.

I have some fun pictures to share, but forgot to bring my USB cable with me, so they will have to wait until I get home. I just bumped into a old mission companion's blog address and she remined me that I have many miracles in my life. The top 3 miracles are:

**That I met and married my wonderful husband in the Seattle temple. Since I was a little girl, I had been dreaming of getting married in the Seattle temple.

**IT's a miracle that we have super good insurance to afford a emergency c-section and 3 days i n the hospital with constant care of me and her. For that matter that I carried an almost 9 pound baby without any problems.

**IT's a miracle that we live in a area where we can live an organic lifestyle with beauty products, delicious fruits and vegitables as well as bread and meat.

I love my lifestyle and the bay area for that matter. The opnly downside is that so many other people love it too that I feel cramped andready to move to a more coujntry setting.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow! Sister Humphrey! It's so good to hear from you! Your family is so cute and it sounds like you are keeping busy. I will add you to my favorite blogs list if that's okay! I'd love to stay updated on your comings and goings!

Scilley Family said...

Have fun in Washington. It does sound like you will be very busy. After the two weeks you will need a vacation.