Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! We have been so blessed to have such a sweet girl. She was our miracle baby and continues to wow us with her smarts, her personality, and her friendliness to everyone. We were all planned and ready to celebrate at a local park, but when the 27th rolled around it was rainy and windy. I tried not to admit it, but it was true we had to either cancel the party or host it at our house. So we hosted it at our house. We may not have the largest living room, but it was just big enough for our 20+ guests to fit snugly in.
This was Hannah's birthday sign we colored together- see the hand prints & the scribbling.
These glasses were one of the gifts she got. She loves to wear sunglasses!
Here's a friend of hers- Hannah wore her princess dress

All the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes with frosting, sprinkles, and m&ms
I hand made her birthday invites. I think they turned out very cute!
These are cute photos I couldn't pass up. Look at that cute smile!
Pucker up and give me a big kiss
Hannah loves her kitty, piggy, doggy, froggy- she loves her animals.
2 comments:
Very Cute! Happy Birthday Hannah!
Happy birthday Hannah!! What a little cutie!
Post a Comment