Friday, June 6, 2008

This weeks' adventures


This week, Hannah is starting to hold on to my finger more, my shirt, even Paris's ears. She also like to hold on to some part of me when I nurse her.  Her vision has extended as well as her hearing.  She loves to be outside in the sunshine.  When she is tired, I take her for a short walk down the street and she falls asleep right away.  She also is making bubbles with her mouth.

Paris and I are adjusting to our new routine and even had the missionaries over for dinner last night.  I think we did pretty good.  Things are falling into place and we are enjoying or new addition and our new routine.


Instead of fruit in the bowl, we though Hannah would make good use of the bowl

Hannah is about to have her bath, but daddy likes to play with her while mommy gets everything ready to have a nice bath.  We put her bath tub in our kitchen sink.  It's tight, but rests right on top.

Hannah is starting to reach out for things like her rainforest toy.  She likes the lights and the music.  She is just starting to enjoy some simple toys.

Mommy and Hannah are smiling at each other.  She gave me the biggest smile yesterday!  After I feed her, we sit and talk to each other ( I do most of the talking)

Here she is talking again.  She really tries to focus and see her new surroundings.  She is alert more and last night slept for 8 hours.  Good job, sweetheart!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm a little slow but I found your blog! Amazing to see Hannah getting so big with each entry! She's so darling! Glad you're capturing each moment...

kelly said...

so cute- she looks a lot like you leslie... at least in the pictures.am