This is a new blanket from her cousin, Helena. We love ladybugs and are very excited to have it. Helena made it all by herself. I gave it to Hannah right after I opened the package and she put it directly in her mouth. I think she likes it.
Hannah has entered into the phase of slobbering and sucking on her fingers, clothes, blankets, and here in the picture- her bath towel. We have some teething toys for her to suck on which but she creates so much slober which translates to her clothes. I would just have her suck on something I can remove instead of changing her clothes.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Joy of tasting and other fun things!
Speaking of changing clothes, I took Hannah to have her pictures taken at Sears photo studio. She did such a great job and was very smiley most of the time. She started sucking on her dress half way through so with each picture I had to pull her dress down and straighten it out. Luckily, you can see the slober from the pictures. Here is a link to see the pictures: http://www.searsphotos.com/?=S206357806IVW2C63X
Paris said that Hannah looked like a french impressionist in this photo. I am agree, isn't she a cutie!
Here's mom and Hannah hanging out. I propped Hannah on her tummy so we could have some girl talk and Paris snapped this photo of us.
Hannah, Julie and I went blackberry picking at the ranch. They were so tasty, I'm going to miss them when there gone. This is a funny picture because when we picked apricots and peaches, I had her in the bjorn and she was sleeping as well. I guess it's something about fruit picking that puts her to sleep.
Julie and I were entertaining ourselves while our men worked on ADR ( Dialogue replacement) for a movie they have been working on for the last 5 years. We then made potato soup for everyone and had a good wholesome meal and a few laughs before the men went back to working.
Hannah and I were folding the laundry. She not only fits in the suitcase, but also the laundry basket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the blackberries from the ranch! Especially served warm over vanilla ice-cream. That's a great shot of Hannah, as an impressinonist. Too cute :)
Post a Comment